CMHA Kenora offers a range of programs and services, from awareness campaigns to training workshops and crisis response services. See the complete list of our programs below, or choose a program category below our bruchure to find the service you’re looking for.
For more information, please contact us.
- Dual Diagnosis Diversion/Court Support Program
- Mental Health Diversion/Court Support Program
- Kenora Supportive Housing | Virtual Tour of the Facility click here
- Forensic Case Management
- Forensic Psychiatry Assessment Services
- Joint Mobile Crisis Team (City of Kenora and surrounding area, Township of Sioux Narrows and Nestor Falls)
- Safe Bed Program
- Counselling and Treatment
- Assertive Community Treatment
- Ontario Telemedicine Network (OTN)
- Rent Supplement Programs
- Mental Health and Justice Rent Supplements
- Mental Health and Addictions Rent Supplements (1150 Unit Regent Supplement Program Phase 2)