Take a seat. Join the conversation. Influence practice and policy.
The Kenora Family Mental Health Café will explore relationships and caring in families that have an adult member who has been diagnosed with a long-term mental illness.The Cafés are part of a research study led by Prof. Charmaine Williams, PhD, at the Factor-Inwentash Faculty of Social Work at the University of Toronto. Please join us to share your experiences and insights as a member of a family affected by mental illness.
Please contact us if you meet the following criteria:
- You are 18 years of age or older
- You are a person diagnosed with mental illness, or a child, parent, sibling, partner, close friend etc. of a person with a diagnosis
- You are able to provide informed consent
- You are comfortable communicating in English
- You are able to provide consent.
When: Saturday October 13, 2018
Time: 8:30am to 12:30pm
Kenora Recreation Centre
18 Mike Richards Way
Kenora Ontario P9N 1L2
Register for a screening interview through Eventbrite: https://kenoramentalhealthcafe.eventbrite.ca