The Team Leader directs the Assertive Community Treatment Team (ACTT) in providing treatment, rehabilitation and support services to identified clients with severe and persistent mental illnesses. The Team Leader supervises and evaluates the multidisciplinary team in conjunction with appropriate psychiatric support to ensure excellence in the delivery of respectful, courteous, and professional service. Functioning as a practicing clinician on the team, the Team Leader must be registered or licensed in one of the regulated health professions found within ACTT.
- Masters level training in health regulated profession.
- Registration or eligible for registration in a regulated health profession
- Knowledge of mental health/illness and mental health difficulties
- Assessment/ Evaluation skills
- Working knowledge of community resources and agencies
- Cultural Competence for Diverse populations
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Computer literacy and recording skills
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Criminal Records Check
- Certification in CPR and First Aid or willingness to obtain same
- Supervisory and program management experience is desirable.
Please submit resume by May 10th, 2019 attention to:
Canadian Mental Health Association, Kenora Branch
227 Second Street South, 2nd Floor
Kenora, Ontario P9N 1G1
The Canadian Mental Health Association, Kenora Branch welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.